Sunday, November 1, 2009

Biography

My name is Rachel Green and I am 25 years old. I just moved into an apartment with my best friend, Monica, in New York. I love to shop and I love my friends. On a typical day I will sit around my favorite coffee shop, Central Perk, for roughly 3 hours talking with my best friends about our lives. My best friends are...
  • Monica- a chef who is a clean freak
  • Phoebe- a mesoose? who has a twin named Ursula
  • Joey-a struggling actor who loves the ladies
  • Chandler-no one really knows what Chandler does but he is going to marry Monica later this year
  • Ross- Monica's older brother that I used to date who is a paleontologist




    As a child I was spoiled rotten by my parents. I am now struggling to pay bills while looking for a possible husband to help me financially. I currently work as a design consultant at Ralph Lauren which I absolutely love because I get to bring home my work sometimes like this beautiful dress.



    I was blessed with a beautiful head full of hair. Many have tried to copy my hairstyles because I am such an icon and here is what they have said about it.
    The legendary Rachel hair style is just that - a legend. The phrase conjures up ideas that are similar in everyone's mind, but they vary, too.

    People store their perceptions in symbolic mind-images.

    So when it comes to Rachel and her famous hair style, everyone pictures something different.


    To find out more information about me click here . To look at the Central Perk Web site click here .
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment